Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Do You Recognise This Voice?

Been ages since I've written on this thing; probably cos I'm always knackered with lugging that damn Ampeg gear around that someone foisted on me. And regrettably the subject I'm writing about is rather a negative one.
Some pratt is trying to sabbotage Roxyrama gigs by ringing venues, pretending to be a band member and informing them that we cannot now do the gig. The idiot actually left a voice mail at a venue recently so although it's a long shot if anyone has an idea who it may be could they please get in touch. It's not brilliant quality but you never know!
The scoundrel can be heard

1 Comments:

Blogger Doc X said...

I saw that on You Tube and wondered what the hell that was all about.

6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

amazing counters
Payday Advance